The policy was last updated on the 25th of February 2020.
Who we are
ARK Sports is executed by the company Yonk Sports AB, registered at Smedjegatan 6, 131 54 Nacka, Sweden with organization/company number 559120-6973. ARK Sports sells sports products and services to individuals of legal age (16 or older).
What we collect and store
When you visit our website
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address, browser language, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like analytics and direct you to an applicable e-commerce store.
- Temporarily determine if your browser accepts cookies (contains no personal data)
- Save location and language choices for our website
- Keep cart contents while you’re browsing our site
- Save your login information, if you have an account and log in (removed when you log out of your account)
When you purchase from us
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing/shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details (not handled or stored by us, please see “What we share with others > Payments”) and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up an optional account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
When you create an optional account
If you create an optional account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. Account users can see, edit (except their username) or delete their personal information at any time.
How we store data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for warranty, tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing/shipping addresses. All our data is stored in Sweden. Some data we share with others is stored in other countries as well, see “What we share with others” below.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing/shipping information and
- Technical data like IP address and web browser type.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, support you and maintain the security of our website and the collected data.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you:
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased something from us or have an account on our site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include data we are obliged to keep for administrative (like process payments and orders to you), legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us